Here at Your Source we believe that we're a fortunate lot, and as such, it's our duty to give back to others that are less fortunate.
Our contributions have been made in many different ways. At Your Source we believe that it's important to give our team a voice and work to support the causes that they believe in.
We create opportunities to support not only the environment, but the also the society that we live in.
Reconciliation Action Plan
Through our RAP (Reconciliation Action Plan) as part of the Colmar Brunton Group, Your Source acknowledges Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders working with them to access the same social and economic opportunities as non Indigenous Australians.
Reducing our Environmental Impact
We take our corporate responsibility seriously and are committed to reducing our environmental footprint by working towards a sustainable business plan that reduces waste and encourages staff and clients to do the same.
- We are committed to continual improvement in areas of sustainability.
- We print all stationery on recycled paper.
- We reduce internal consumption by improving efficiencies in day-to-day operations.
- We purchase low impact products, including upgrading lighting and computers to increase energy efficiency.
- We recycle where possible.
- We use energy efficient equipment.
- We encourage and educate 300+ staff to be carbon neutral.
For the past 5 years, Your Source has had a team in the Oxfam Trailwalker. This is an epic event which sees teams of 4 tackle a 100km trial, in less than 48 hours. Trailwalker is a true test of teamwork, grit and determination. It requires many weekends of training, good walking shoes and a fabulous support group. Fundraising is a big part of the event too, with all funds collected head over to Oxfam to help them fund long-term projects worldwide, in a range of areas from water and sanitation to education of health.